Rotary Piston Pumps
Process Solutions & Integration offers sales, service, and repair to Rotary Piston Pumps from the following manufacturers:
Tuthill Cororation has been manufacturing pumps, meters, vacuum systems, and blowers for use in a variety of markets including agriculture, construction, chemical, water & waste water, energy & power, and medical.
A rotary piston pump is a form of hydraulic pump. The working pistons extend in a radial direction symmetrically around the drive shaft
These kinds of piston pumps are characterized by the following advantages:
- high efficiency
- high pressure
- low flow and pressure ripple
- low noise level
- very high load at lowest speed due to the hydrostatically balanced parts possible
- no axial internal forces at the drive shaft bearing
- high reliability
Due to the hydrostatically balanced parts it is possible to use the pump with various hydraulic like mineral oil, biodegradable oil, HFA (oil in water), HFC (water-glycol), HFD (synthetic ester) or cutting emulsion.
- Food Filling – cakes, pies, liquid products
- Product Handling
- Bottle Filling
- Dairy Processing and Milking
- Food and Beverage
- Meat Packing / Processing
Consult with an Engineer
Call or message us today to learn how partnering with EWS can make your project a reliable success.